To apply, please send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title/location you’re applying for in the subject line.
*HIRING BONUS: This position is eligible for a $2,000 hiring bonus consisting of two distributions payments of $1,000 (one at 90 days of employment and the other at one year of employment).
Lighthouse Child & Family Services is currently accepting applications for full-time School-Linked Mental Health Professionals (or Clinical Trainee) to serve students enrolled in the following school districts:
The primary duties of these positions are to provide mental health services to students and their families along with coordination with school personnel. They are full-time year-round positions with the ability to decrease hours in the summer if the employee chooses.
- Provide clinical mental health services within school district buildings along with in-home and community settings as needed
- Provide individual, family and group psychotherapy or skills training to students and their families
- Complete documentation and data collection in a timely manner
- Attend school meetings
- Collaborate with school personnel
- Licensure Track: Master’s degree in a human service related field and on licensure track towards LMFT, LPCC, LICSW or LP in the State of Minnesota
- Fully Licensed: Master’s degree in a human service related field and fully licensed as an LMFT, LPCC, LICSW or LP in the State of Minnesota
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- Valid automobile insurance and acceptable driving record
LCFS is an agency invested in evidenced-based practices and passionate about supporting the professional learning and growth of our employees. We offer a flexible schedule, competitive salary (or independent contractor option for fully licensed applicants), paid holidays, PTO, health insurance, Simple IRA with employer match, mileage reimbursement and opportunities for professional growth and career advancement. Lighthouse Child & Family Services is an equal opportunity employer.