Lighthouse Child & Family Services is currently accepting applications for a full-time Mental Health Therapist (or Clinical Trainee) to serve students enrolled in the following school district(s):
- Mora ISD
This Mental Health Therapist (or Clinical Trainee) role is located within the brand new Mora High School that recently opened for the 2023-2024 school year!
- Provide clinical mental health services to students and their families within school district buildings along with in-home and community settings as needed
- Provide individual, family and group psychotherapy or skills training to students and their families
- Complete documentation and data collection in a timely manner
- Attend school meetings
- Collaborate with school personnel
- Licensure Track: Awarded Master’s degree in a human service related field and on licensure track towards LMFT, LPCC, LICSW or LP in the State of Minnesota
- Fully Licensed: Awarded Master’s degree in a human service related field and fully licensed as an LMFT, LPCC, LICSW or LP in the State of Minnesota
- Ability to pass MN DHS background check (includes fingerprinting and photo)
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- Valid automobile insurance and acceptable driving record
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $49,900.00 – $80,000.00 per year
LCFS is an agency invested in evidenced-based practices and is passionate about supporting the professional learning and growth of our employees. We offer a flexible schedule, competitive salary, and benefits (health, dental, vision, and supplementals), paid holidays, PTO, Simple IRA with employer match, training opportunities for professional growth and career advancement and much more! LCFS is an equal opportunity employer.