To apply, please send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title/location you’re applying for in the subject line.
Lighthouse Child & Family Services is currently accepting applications for full-time Mental Health Therpists (or Clinical Trainees) to serve clients in the following outpatient offices:
- Conducting Diagnostic Assessments & Individualized Treatment Plans
- DC:0-5 Assessments (will provide training if not yet complete)
- Provide individual and family therapy to young children, adolescents, adults, and families in the outpatient office and in-home settings (when recommended)
- Complete documentation and data collection in a timely manner
- Maintain progress towards licensure and follow requirements of supervision (as applicable)
- Master’s degree in one of the behavioral science fields (Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, Marriage & Family Therapy, and/or related field)
- Licensure completed OR on licensure track as LMFT, LPCC, LP, or LICSW
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- Must have valid automobile insurance and acceptable driving record
Pay range (DOQ): $49,920 – $80,000
LCFS is an agency invested in evidenced-based practices and passionate about supporting the professional learning and growth of our employees. We offer a flexible schedule, competitive salary (or independent contractor option for fully licensed applicants), paid holidays, PTO, health insurance, Simple IRA with employer match, mileage reimbursement, supervision toward licensure, and opportunities for professional growth and career advancement. LCFS is an equal opportunity employer.