Location: Princeton, MN
Lighthouse Child & Family Services is currently accepting applications for a full time Mental Health Professional or Clinical Trainee to provide mental health therapy services in our Princeton Outpatient office.
Duties (include but not limited to):
– Conduct Diagnostic Assessments & Individualized Treatment Plans
– DC 0-5 Assessments (will provide training if not yet complete)
– Provide individual and family therapy to young children, adolescents, adults, and families in outpatient office and in-home setting (when recommended)
– Complete documentation and data collection in timely manner
– Maintain progress towards licensure and follow requirements of supervision, as applicable
Master’s degree in one of the behavioral science fields (Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, Marriage & Family Therapy, and/or related field)
Licensure completed OR on licensure track as LMFT, LPCC, LP, or LICSW
– Must pass criminal background check
– Must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, valid automobile insurance, and acceptable driving record
Lighthouse is an agency invested in evidenced based practices and passionate in supporting the professional learning and growth of our employees. We offer a flexible schedule, competitive salary, paid holidays, PTO, Health Insurance, Simple IRA with employer match, mileage reimbursement, supervision toward licensure, and opportunities for professional growth and career advancement. LCFS is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time