Location: Mora Schools
Lighthouse Child & Family Services (LCFS) is currently accepting applications for a School-Linked Mental Health Professional or Clinical Trainee serving students enrolled in Mora Schools. The primary duties of this position are to provide mental health services to students and their families along with coordination with school personnel. This position is a year-round position, with the ability to decrease hours in the summer if the employee chooses.
- Provide clinical mental health services in the school building, along with home and community settings as needed
- Provide individual, family, and group psychotherapy or skills training to students and their families
- Complete documentation and data collection in timely manner
- Attend school meetings
- Collaborate with school personnel
- Master’s degree in human services related field and on licensure track towards LMFT, LPCC, LICSW or LP licensure with the State of Minnesota
- Fully licensed as LMFT, LPCC, or LICSW
- Ability to pass criminal background check
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- Valid automobile insurance and acceptable driving record
LCFS is an agency invested in evidenced based practices and passionate in supporting the professional learning and growth of our employees. We offer a flexible schedule, competitive salary, paid holidays, PTO, Health Insurance, Simple IRA with employer match, mileage reimbursement and opportunities for professional growth and career advancement. Lighthouse Child & Family Services is an equal opportunity employer.