Location: Isanti County
Lighthouse Child and Family Services (LCFS) is currently accepting applications for a full-time Mental Health Practitioner to provide Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Services (ARMHS) in Isanti County.
Duties (include but not limtited to):
– Provide educational, rehabilitative, and supportive mental health services within the ARMHS program
– Facilitate support and Illness Management and Recovery groups
– Coordinate care with case managers and other involved providers
– Make referrals for support services to clients as necessary (including but not limited to mental health monitoring, psychosocial rehabilitation and skills training, independent living skills, benefits assistance, and transportation)
– Timely and accurately complete and implement administration forms including Individual Treatment Plans, Functional Assessments, case notes, etc.
Four-year degree (bachelor’s degree minimum) in a human service-related field and one year experience in a mental health setting
High School Diploma and 6,000+ hours of experience working with individuals with mental health diagnosis
– Ability to pass criminal background check
– Valid Driver’s License and acceptable driving record
– Reliable Transportation and valid automobile insurance
Lighthouse is an agency invested in evidenced based practices and passionate in supporting the professional learning and growth of our employees. We offer a flexible schedule, competitive salary, paid holidays, PTO, Health Insurance, Simple IRA with employer match, mileage reimbursement and opportunities for professional growth and career advancement. Pay dependent upon qualifications. LCFS is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time