Please check out our available career opportunities on Indeed or complete an application below and submit to email@example.com with your resume and cover letter. If you are a match for any of our open positions, we will contact you. Thank you for your interest in Lighthouse Child and Family Services!
Mental Health Practitioner, in the role of a Skills Trainer
Lighthouse Child and Family Services is seeking Mental Health Practitioner, in the role of Skills Trainer to work part time to full time providing skills training to children and teens with mental health problems and their families in Cambridge, Isanti and Braham areas. This position has some day hours, but the candidate must be able to work evenings. The schedule is generally from 11:00 am – 7:00 pm.
Major responsibilities of this position include:
- Conduct individual, family or group skills session that teach, model or practice interventions identified in the clients Individual Treatment Plan
- Develop and implement Individual Treatment Plans that address needs set forth in the Diagnostic Assessment, as well as the therapy treatment plan
- Teach and practice skills with both individual clients and families
- Work as part of a treatment team
- Develop and maintain healthy collaborations with providers and agencies serving our clients
- Participate in individual and group clinical supervision and consultation
- Maintain accurate and timely electronic records that relate to communication with and services provided to clients
In order to be considered for this position, the candidate must meet ONE of the following criteria:
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in one of the behavioral sciences or related field from an accredited college or university AND has at least 2,000 hours of supervised experience in the delivery of mental health services to children with emotional disturbances
- Has at least 6,000 hours of supervised experience in the delivery of mental health services to children with emotional disturbances
- Is a graduate student in one of the behavioral sciences or related fields and is formally assigned by an accredited college or university to an agency or facility for clinical training
- Holds a Master’s or other graduate degree in one of the behavioral sciences or related fields from an accredited college or university
School-Based Mental Health Provider
Lighthouse Child & Family Services is currently accepting applications for a School Based Mental Health Provider in the Ogilvie School District. Duties include providing clinical mental health services (diagnostic assessments, treatment planning and psychotherapy) to students grades K-12 and their families, and consultation to school staff regarding mental health issues.
Applicants must have Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Marriage and Family Therapy or related field and be licensed or license eligible. Lighthouse is an agency invested in evidenced based practices and passionate in supporting the professional learning and growth of our employees.
Lighthouse offers a flexible schedule, competitive salary, paid holidays, PTO, mileage reimbursement and opportunities for professional growth and career advancement.
Job Type: Full-time